- Design 2 Part Trade Show-
Fastbolt Corp. will be exhibiting at the Design 2 Part Trade Show on April 11th - 12th at the MeadowLands Exposition Center.
For more information please click here!
- Military Vehicles Canada Summit -
Fastbolt Corp. will be exhibiting at the Military Vehicle Conference on March 26th - 28th at the The Ottawa Convention Centre.
For more information please view the official PDF of the event.
- Annual Military Vehicles Exhibition & Conference -
Fastbolt Corp. will be exhibiting at the Military Vehicle Conference on August 10th and 11th at the COBO center, Detroit, MI. Booth #466
For more information please view the official PDF of the event.
- 4th Annual Light Armored Vehicles & Stryker Summit -
Fastbolt Corp. will be exhibiting at the 4th annual Tactical Vehicles Summit from April 18th-20th at the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center, Alexandria, VA.
- November 15-18th, 9th Annual Light Armored Vehicles & Stryker Summit -
Fastbolt Corp. will be exhibiting at the Light Armored Vehicles & Stryker Summit (www.lightarmoredvehiclessummit.com) November 15th through 18th at the Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center, National Harbor, MD.
- August 10-13th, IDGA Annual Military Vehicles Summit -
Fastbolt Corp will be exhibiting at the Military Vehicle Expo (www.militaryvehiclesexpo.com) August 10th through 13th in Detroit MI, at the Cobo Convention Center.
Our Booth Number is 672. Fastbolt Corp. will be exhibiting the latest innovations in Fastening Products and Assembly Methods geared towards the Ground Transportation Vehicles Marketplace.
- FASTBOLT NORTH CAROLINA IS ON THE MOVE - Fastbolt North Carolina has moved to a new location.
Our new address and phone numbers are:
Fastbolt North Carolina
311 Bert Winston Rd
Youngsville, NC 27596
TEL: (919) 562-0700
FAX: (919) 562-0719
Our billing address will remain the same
- April 19-21st, 3rd Annual Tactical Vehicle Summit - Fastbolt Corp. is pleased to be attending the 3rd annual Tactical Vehicle Summit in Alexandria, VA at the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center. Please click the following link at IDGA.org for more information on this exclusive engagement.
- November 16th–19th, 8th annual Light Armored Vehicles and Stryker Summit - Our commitment to the US Armed Forces has no bounds. Fastbolt Corp is once again proud to be sponsoring and exhibiting at the 8th annual Light Armored Vehicles and Stryker Summit at the Sheraton Premier, Tyson’s Corner, Vienna,VA.
- September 2nd, 2009, 2nd annual Heavy Vehicle Summit - With Fastbolt’s on-going commitment to both the Military and Aerospace fields, we are delighted to be exhibiting at the 2nd annual Heavy Vehicle Summit at the Sheraton Premiere at Tyson’s Corner, Vienna, VA September 14-16, 2009, Please follow the link at IDGA.org for more information on this exclusive engagement.
July, 2009, Military Vehicle Expo - Fastbolt Corp., an AS9100B registered Supply Chain Management Company, will be exhibiting at the Military Vehicle Expo (www.militaryvehiclesexpo.com) August 11th and 12th in Detroit, Mi.
Our Booth Number is 658. Fastbolt Corp. will be exhibiting the latest innovations in Fastening Products and Assembly Methods geared towards the Ground Transportation Vehicles Marketplace.
March 1st, 2009 - Avdel Global Technology, a division of Acument Global Technologies, has appointed Fastbolt Corp, a full line supplier of placement tools and parts. This allows Fastbolt to promote a "Full System Sell" to our customers. The New Genesis line of break stem rivet tools, has been developed to meet the high level demands of blind rivet placing tools of today. The genesis tools and the new blind threaded insert tool, model 742, are made in the consistent settings of blind threaded inserts. The 742 tool can easily be adjusted for different thickness settings and different thread sized.
- November, 2008 - Acument/Camcar has appointed Fastbolt Corp. an authorized Acument distributor. Acument is one of the largest cold heading companies in the world and has global reach/presence in the fastener industry. Acument /Camcar hold many fasteners patents including; TORX DRIVE, TAPTITE, PLASTITE, CLAMPTITE, CAMTAINER, and many more.
- August 1, 2008 - Normont Manufacturing, a manufacturer of standard hinges and specialty hinges to customer specifications, has appointed Fastbolt Corp. as an authorized distributor for its complete product line. Fastbolt will incorporate these products into our supply chain management philosophies and programs, provided to our core customers.
- July, 2008 - Fastbolt Corp announces the launching of the FASTBOLT INTRANET, an on-line vehicle giving our core customers a complete look into THEIR fastener portfolios. Complete Transparency. The Fastbolt Intranet ties all the branches of Fastbolt together under one umbrella and allows our customers access to view the important information needed to manage their business. Customers can view finished inventory of their parts on hand at Fastbolt, in WIP, as well as parts usage numbers by month/year. Customers can also access, though the “Client Log-In” Portal on our Web Site, all required QA documentation. These documents are to include material certs, critical dimensional inspection, and any other specific certification required.
- June, 2008 - Fastbolt Corporation has been appointed an authorized distributor for PEM Fasteners by PENN ENGINEERING Company and its full line of specialty fasteners and fastening systems. Penn Engineering is the manufacturer of PEMNUT, STICKSCREW, PEMSETTER PLACING EQUIPMENT, PANEL FASTENERS, STUDS, STANDOFFS, INSERTS FOR PLASTIC AND BLIND THREADED INSERTS, for both commercial and military/aerospace applications. Pemnet.com. Penn Engineering markets exclusively through its closed distributor network. The continued release of new fastening methods and newly developed fasteners creates a common thread between our two companies. Fastbolt’s emphasis on assisting our customers in using the most cost effective fastener to compliment their assembly method makes the team of Fastbolt/Penn Engineering a successful combination.
- May, 2008 - Fastbolt Corporation has been appointed an Authorized Distributor for Accuride International. Accuride is a “high-end” manufacturer of ball bearing slides for industries such as appliance, emergency vehicles, electronic enclosures, and computer racking. Accuride, who manufactures both steel and stainless steel standard ball bearing slides, is launching a new line of aluminum high-end slides in 1st quarter 2009 to compliment their core business. Fastbolt will work with the technical support team of Accuride to develop new applications and assist both our customers and Accuride in the logistical supply of the slides on a JIT or VMI program. Special features can be designed into the slides to meet customer requirements. Accuride.com
- October 30, 2007 - New and Expanded Product Offerings - Check with your local Fastbolt sales team for additional information.
- October 30, 2007 - New Sales Representation in 2 major manufacturing markets:
Southeast Region - Fastbolt has partnered with:
The ProCom Group
1400 Buford Highway
Sugar Hill, Ga.
With Sales reach covering NC/SC/Ga/Tenn/Ala/Ms
Southwest Region - Fastbolt has partnered with:
Budd Sales Company
Arlington, Texas 76003
With Sales reach covering Texas / Oklahoma
- April 16, 2007 - Fastbolt Corp. acquires Fastbolt Florida Corporation.
- April 9 , 2007 - Fastbolt Corp.'s South Carolina facility has recently been expanded to a size of 45,000 square feet, allowing for better service in the Southeast region.
- March 21, 2007 - Fastbolt Corp. and the Avdel-Camcar Group (formerly known as Textron Fastening Systems) have announced a Master Distribution Partnership.
Fastbolt Corp.'s focus is to continually assist our core customers with Application Engineering Assistance to provide in-place cost reductions to their component needs. To this end, Fastbolt Corp. announces our partnership with the Avdel-Camcar Group (formerly known as Textron Fastening Systems). Avdel-Camcar is a global manufacturer of proprietary fastening systems. These systems include blind fastening systems and specialty threaded fasteners.
- March 1 , 2007 - Fastbolt Corp. and the Carey Manufacturing Group have announced a Master Distribution Partnership.
Fastbolt Corp.'s focus is to continually assist our core customers with Application Engineering Assistance to provide in-place cost reductions to their component needs. To this end, Fastbolt Corp. announces our partnership with the Carey Manufacturing Group. Carey Manufacturing is a manufacturer of latches, handles, hinges, and quarter turn fasteners. Their product lines have recently expanded into military specified hardware. In conjunction with Fastbolt Engineering Group, Carey offers our core customers product solutions to customer specification.
- October 9, 2006 - Fastbolt Corp.'s Montreal facility has moved to a facility three times its former size, to accommodate increased demand in the Canadian market.